ColourWell.com keeps your private data private
We protect your privacy in the following ways:
- Your personal information is not sold or passed on to third parties
- Your data is safely stored in a non-publicly accessible database.
- Your transaction details are encrypted on the internet so that eavesdroppers stand no chance.
- We use your email address only once to complete your order. We will only send you offers, newsletters and other circulars when we have your explicit consent.
- If you no longer wish to receive messages from ColourWell.com, you can unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then stop sending you mailings.
If you place an order, then we can ask the following information from you:
- Your name and address. We use this information to handle the delivery of your product correctly.
- Your email address and phone number, so that we can keep you informed of the status of your order.
- Payment information, such as your credit card or bank account number. We use this to complete your order. The data is encrypted and not saved.
To save your shopping basket, we use what is called a ‘cookie’. This is only saved during one session – as soon as you close your browser, it’s removed.
Delete or modify data
Would you like to check your data? Or would you like ColourWell.com to change or remove your information from its system? To do this, send a free request via post or email. You can also object to any further processing of your personal data for direct marketing at any time. However, it is not possible to change the name on an invoice.
Secure SSL connection
The connection between you and ColourWell.com is secured during payments. Encrypted transaction data is sent over the internet using SSL. You don't need special software to pay with SSL. You can recognize a secure SSL-connection by the ""lock"" in the bottom status bar of your browser.
ColourWell.com uses a third party to understand the behaviour of visitors on our websites (via google analytics and Hotjar). The data cannot be traced to individuals, guaranteeing your privacy.